1. Who was briefly and controversially named as a World Health Organisation goodwill ambassador?
2. Name New Zealand’s bird of the year, chosen after a Forest and Bird poll.
3. How much did the National Party have to pay in the Eminem copyright infringement case?
4. Who found his thrill on Blueberry Hill?
5. Robert Guillaume, pictured, who has died aged 89, found fame in a 1970s TV series and a spinoff. Name them.
6. Martina Hingis has just retired from top-level tennis. How old was she when she won her first grand slam title, in the Wimbledon doubles?
7. Who is the minister in charge of Pike River re-entry?
8. Australia has just stopped making which famous make of car after 69 years?
9. The US government has just released thousands of pages of documents on which infamous event?
10. How many tries were scored in Wellington’s epic 59-45 extra-time rugby championship win over Bay of Plenty?