The Dominion Post
5 MINUTE QUIZ
1. According to the World Atlas, which country experiences the most earthquakes: Japan, Iran, Turkey or China?
2. In which long-running American TV sitcom was the title character a newspaper sportswriter?
3. On a map of England, what do the names Tamar, Ouse, Stour and Ribble relate to?
4. Complete the following quote from Shakespeare: ‘‘Uneasy is the head that wears . . .’’
5. Fisherman’s Friend is a brand of what?
6. Which New Zealand brand bears the name of a man who founded a coffee-blending business in Hamilton in 1952?
7. How many American states have names that begin with the letter I?
8. Complete the names of a best-selling singing quartet from the 1960s: Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, Nick Massi and ...
9. Which country recently had its fourth inconclusive election in two years?
10. We call it a queue. What do Americans call it?