The daily quiz
1. Who was performing when the Queen St riots erupted on this day in 1984 — DD Smash, Herbs or The Mockers?
2. Hawaii was attacked on this date by Japan, leaving how many years for World War II to run?
3. Which Kiwi rapper features in the latest Air New Zealand safety video?
4. What’s the speed limit for cars on Italy’s autostrade?
5. Tory peer and Bletchley Park codebreaker Lady Trumpington, who has died aged 96, started smoking aged 10 and gave up at 59, 69 or 79?
6. With 2542, which jockey has ridden most winners here — Noel Harris, Lance O’Sullivan or David Walsh?
7. Alpaca meat is becoming increasingly popular in Australia, France or New Zealand? 8. Germane means what?
9. The cult UK comedy series Ripping
Yarns had six, nine or 12 episodes? 10. Big truck maker MAN is based where?