The daily quiz
1. Johnny Cash recorded his concerts at Folsom State Prison in 1968. Where is Folsom prison?
2. Our first private TV channel, TV3, began broadcasting when?
3. Who reckoned “It is a sin to believe evil of others, but it is seldom a mistake”?
4. What make was the RNZAF’s first jet?
5. Queen Victoria’s first grandson was Kaiser Wilhelm II — true or false?
6. Who’s the youngest player — at the age of 21 — to become world snooker champion?
7. Lemon & Paeroa has been quenching thirsts since when?
8. James Bond made his first appearance in a book when?
9. And what was that book called?
10. Who served as a stretcher bearer during the slaughter of British troops on Spion Kop in the Boer War?