The New Zealand Herald
The daily QUIZ
1. Edward Jenner introduced the world’s first vaccine in 1796, to combat what disease?
2. What type of pasta is shaped like a bow tie?
3. Which country singer wed Gwen Stefani this month?
4. What horror franchise launched with the tagline, “In space, no one can hear you scream”?
5. “The rest is silence” were the final words of what Shakespeare character?
6. What continent has the most countries whose names start with the letter
7. What actress portrayed eldest sister Prue Halliwell on Charmed?
8. What team did Jackie Robinson play for when he became the first African American to play in MLB?
9. The Po River is the longest river in what country?
10. What singer and guitarist recently released the album Sob Rock?
Questions set by Believe it or Not