The Northern Advocate welcomes letters from readers. Please note the following:
● Letters should not exceed 200 words.
● They should be opinion based on facts or current events.
● If possible, please email.
● No non-de-plume.
● Letters will be published with names and suburb/city.
● Include full name, address and contact details for our records only.
● Local letter writers given preference.
● Rejected letters are not normally acknowledged.
● Letters may be edited, abridged, or rejected at the Editor’s discretion.
● The Editor’s decision on publication is final.
Email edi[email protected]ernadvocate.co.nz or write to the Editor, Northern Advocate, 88 Robert St, Whangarei 0110