Walking New Zealand
Event: Manawatu Walking Festival
* Walk the Sunset Beach Walk starting at Foxton Beach ending with Fish and Chips at Himatangi.
* Walk over the new walking bridge near the Esplanade
* Forest & Bird guides will explain the history etc on the Manawatu Gorge Walk ending at a cafe.
* Have family fun walking the Tawa Loop Walk in the Manawatu Gorge.
* See magnificent views over the Manawatu from the Ruahine Ranges.
* Take a working farm walk in the beautuiful Rangitikei area ending with a picnic lunch.
* Walk with a guide around the many interesting murels and sculptures around the city.
* Take a walk or
tramp over the a farm hills in the Horowhenua. * Take a Night Walk by the Manawatu River.
* .... Plus so much more! Bookings open in November at www.mwf.org.nz