● Job: Chief executive at Jarden
● Educated: Bachelor of Commerce ( Economics) from Victoria University of Wellington
● Career: Worked for Direct Broking in Wellington before joining Credit Suisse First Boston — now known as Jarden — as a graduate. Became chief executive in 2017.
● Family: Married with two daughters
● Age: 40
● Last book read: Asterisk and the Gaul with his youngest daughter Danielle who is 7 years old.
● Last movie seen: Watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy on a weekend away with his 12- year- old daughter Madison.
● Last overseas holiday: Was meant to be travelling to Florida to go to Disneyland for his 40th birthday this year but had to settle for a virtual experience at home instead.