● Position: Chief executive Fletcher Building.
● Offices: Penrose and Sydney.
● Lives: Family home at Balgowlah Heights, Sydney, rented apartment in Parnell.
● Age: 59.
● Born: Near Brisbane.
● Family: Married to Kathy, grown children Jessica, Lachlan, Rachel, Callum.
● Car: In Auckland, a Land Rover
● Discovery; in Sydney a Subaru “family share car, anyone in town uses it”. (Sydney vehicle comes with dog fur.)
● Sport: Remuera Golf Club member, long-time surfer.
● Last book read: Re-read sci-fi novel Proxima, by Stephen Baxter, which is “sort of semi-feasible”.
● Best restaurant: Parnell’s Cibo, “really nice, my go-to in Auckland”.
● Greatest Auckland walk: Te Henga cliff-top walk at Bethells Beach/Te Henga, south of Muriwai Beach.
● Favourite film: “Notting Hill is probably one of my favourites.”