Peanut Butter Cupcakes
MAKES 12 PREPARATION 30 MINUTES COOKING 25 MINUTES (PLUS COOLING)
75g butter, softened
1 / 3 cup peanut butter
½ cup brown sugar
1¾ cups self-raising flour,
½ cup milk
300ml thickened cream
½ cup peanut butter crushed peanuts to serve
12 Ferrero Rocher
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper patty cases.
2. In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter and sugar together until
pale and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Fold in flour alternately with milk. Spoon mixture evenly into cases until two-thirds full.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked when tested. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
5. TOPPING. In a medium bowl, beat cream to soft peaks. Fold in peanut butter to combine. Spoon onto cupcakes, smoothing the edges. Sprinkle with crushed nuts. Top each cupcake with a chocolate.