RESURGENCE OF THE FRENCH BERETS
The French beret is coming back in a major way. Part sophisticated, part sweet, and part studious, this versatile accessory is set to become your new go-to fashion item. There is something about a French beret that makes you look like a sartorial insider – confident and fearless with the ability to turn the basic into the memorable. Today, we will explain the origin of the French beret and teach you how to wear a beret in an effortless, beautiful way.
How to Choose a Beret
Because of the variety of shapes, colours and designs that exist, choosing a French beret will come down to personal preference and aesthetic. There is no incorrect way of introducing a beret into your wardrobe, but keeping the tips below in mind will ensure that your new beret fits in seamlessly with your style.Because French berets are a versatile accessory that can be worn with a wide variety of styles, they will work with nearly any woman’s preference. • You can go Parisian chic with a traditional French beret, red lipstick, and a dark peacoat.
• Paizr your beret with Ray-Bans, and a turtleneck for a chic cool look.
• A maxi skirt, and chunky jewelry give your beret look a bohemian style.
• Your beret can be given a punk rock edge with pins and badges.
• For a more feminine, ornate look you can pin on an antique brooch.
• If you’re feeling more adventurous, you could pair your beret with baggy jeans and a gold chain for a glam take on streetwear.
• While you may not believe it, a beret can be incorporated into a conservative, business look as well. Try a black beret with a suit jacket and pinstriped pants for an office ready style. The beret truly is that dynamic.
CHIOMA IKOKWU OG OKONKWO TADE PERRY
JANE MICHAEL EKENEME INIDIMA OKOJI