Crack Your Brains a Little with these Riddles:
1. You throw away the outside, eat the inside. Then throw away the inside. What is it? 2. What can you keep after giving it to someone? 3. What gets broken if it’s not kept? 4. It’s so fragile even just saying its name can break it. What is it?
5. Jimmy’s mother had three children. The first was called April, the second was called May. What was the name of the third?
6. It’s been around for millions of years, but it’s never more than a month old. What is it?
7. Three doctors said that Bill was their brother. Bill said he had no brothers. Who was lying?
8. Two fathers and two sons are in a car, yet there are only three people in the car. How is this possible?
9. I have seas with no waters, coasts with no sand, towns without people and mountains with no land. What am I?
10. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it?