The Paradise Quiz
1. Where in Papua New Guinea are you if you have just checked into the Crossroads Hotel?
2. Who is the coach of the PNG Hunters Rugby League team? 3. Who was the prime minister of PNG from 1988 to 1992? 4. What is a dukduk?
5. If you order kakaruk at a Port Moresby restaurant will you be served carrot, kangaroo or chicken?
6. In which month this year will APEC be held in Port Moresby? 7. What is the largest lake in PNG? 8. Can you name the countries that neighbour PNG? 9. Roughly, how much is PGK100 in Australian dollars? 10. What is China’s biggest city? 11. If you ate xiao long bao in China, what would you be having?
12. Which iconic Singaporean hotel will reopen later this year after closing for renovations?
13. Which Asian country is No. 1 in the men’s Test team rankings in cricket?
14. True or false, the capital of New Zealand is Wellington?
15. Four of the five communist countries remaining in the world are in Asia. Can you name them?