Philippine Daily Inquirer
• Using the SALN for any purpose contrary to morals or public policy
• Using the SALN for any commercial purpose other than by news and communications media for dissemination to the general public
• Failure to file or misdeclaration in SALN: First offense: Suspension of one month and one day to six months Second offense: Dismissal from service
• Perjury due to misdeclaration/underdeclaration/false declaration in a document under oath
• Submission of SALN is required by law. Disclosing declarations to the public should also be in the manner provided by the law.
• Any SALN filed is available to the public for a period of 10 years after receipt of statement. After such period, it may be destroyed unless needed in an ongoing investigation.