Philippine Daily Inquirer
Chef Ferns' Stir-fried Chicken and Vegetables in Lettuce Cups
Canola oil 45 ml
White onion, chopped 80 g
Ground chicken 100 g
Blanched broccoli florets 80 g
Blanched asparagus spears 40 g
Blanched carrot, cut into small cubes 40 g
Garlic cloves, finely minced 30 g
Water 30 ml
Knorr Concentrated Chicken Liquid Seasoning 20 ml
Fresh cracked black pepper
Pre-portioned lettuce cups
Roasted peanuts, chopped for garnish 40 g
Preparation: 15 minutes
1. Heat the oil in a wok.
2. Add the onions and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add all the vegetables, stir fry for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the garlic.
6. Add a splash of water and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
7. Season with the Knorr Concentrated Chicken Liquid Seasoning and black pepper.
8. Portion onto lettuce cups and garnish with chopped peanuts.