Roasted cauliflower Risotto with sage and brie
Ingredients: FOR THE RISOTTO
1 shallot 1 drizzle olive oil 1 cup arborio rice 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
(preferably homemade) 1 tsp butter 1/2 cup grated parmesan Brie cheese cut into pieces Salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER
1 medium cauliflower 1 drizzle olive oil 1 cup cumin tea powder 1 cup curry powder tea 1 handful sage leaves 1/2 cup sliced almonds Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºc.
2. In a baking tray place the cauliflower divided into sprigs and sprinkle with olive oil. Spread cumin, curry and salt and mix well. Bake about 15 minutes. Add the sage leaves and almonds and leave on for about 6 minutes until crisp and golden.
3. Place the broth in a pot and bring to a simmer.
4. In a pan, put the olive oil and the shallot and let it soften well. Add the rice and stir allowing the rice to brown a little.
5. Add the broth, one cup at a time, stirring frequently and cook about 18 to 20 minutes or until the broth is all absorbed by the rice. Season to taste.
6. Add the butter and cheese and let it melt. Serve the risotto with roasted cauliflower and pieces of brie.