A unique spring blossom awaits in Jeju Island
LIKE any other spring season tinged in pink and lilac colors because of cherry blossoms, Jeju Island also offers a unique blend of lush fields of yellow flowers standing from 3 to 6 feet high called “Canola”. The canola blossom is a stunning experience especially when in full bloom. This is just one of the many wonders offered by Jeju Island, a scenic, visa-free haven in South Korea that has become popular to Filipino tourists.
Famous for its Unesco World Heritage sites, world-class theme parks, mouthwatering cuisine and great souvenir shopping, Jeju Island has the best of all worlds. It is a perfect getaway this summer vacation. And, with an affordable tour package from Rasko Travel, get to experience:
1. Seongsun Ilchubong (Sunrise Peak), a Unesco World Heritage Site, Unesco World Geopark, a representative place in the World’s 7 Natural Landscapes and one of 12 Korea Tourism Guinness Attractions. It is a volcanic crater with vertical cliffs rising up from the shore that look like a gigantic crown.
2. Seoungeup Folk Village– where you can see 1890’s Korean traditional houses.
3. Painter’s Hero Show, an innovative non-verbal performance that stages the entire process of painting, combined with incredible visual effects for a witty blend of mime, dance, and comedy.
4. Hallim Park and Hyeopjaegul Cave, where you can see a botanical garden and the only known two-dimensional cave in the world.
5. Hello Kitty Island (Coffee or Tea excluded) – the four-story museum aims to let visitors experience “everything Hello Kitty” including history displays, a 3-D video show, drawing lessons, and a giant Hello Kitty house where you can see the iconic kitten’s accessories in every room
6. Daepo Jusangjeolli Cliff. Designated as the cultural monument of Jeju-do Island, here you will find stone pillars shaped like cubes or hexagons in various sizes piled up along the coast.
7. Ecoland Theme Park and see the Ecobridge Station – walk along the lake and pass by the Windmill - Lakeside Station – then back to Main Station.
8. Love Land, an outdoor sex-themed sculpture park created by a group of art school graduates from Seoul Hongik University. (This theme park is for 18 years old and above only, 17 years old and below may stay at indoor game area).
Shopping to your heart’s content at many factory outlets, cosmetic shops, food and souvenir store.
But that’s not all. There are more sights and activities lined up for this 4-day, 3-night Jeju Island getaway for only $688, and 5-days, 4nights for only $699.
Choose the tour dates convenient for you, for 4-days 3-nights: April 5, 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, & 24 (8 flights); and 5-days, 4-nights: April 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, & 20 (7 flights).
Inquire now at RAKSO TRAVEL! Call or visit our Makati Head Office or our branches in Binondo, Boracay, Cebu, Davao, Manila, & Pampanga.
Rakso Travel Makati (02) 651-9000. Manila (02) 353 4809. Angeles, Pampanga (045) 458 0803. Island of Boracay (036) 288 2419. Binondo (02) 244-3500. IT Park Cebu (032) 340-2000 and Davao (082) 287 8200. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit raksotravel.com.
Rakso Travel is a member of PTAA and PHILTOA, an IATA and DOT-accredited travel agency, and ISO QMS 9001 compliant. Charito D. Nario