We’ve got another long weekend and we’ve got some more ideas for you to spend this weekend with your loved one! It’s gonna be one filled with adventure, fun, and tranquility!
41. Camping: Get a tent and a cooler filled with drinks and snacks/food, find a beach location that you're both comfortable with and get away for a peaceful and fun weekend.
42. Cliff Jumping: At Ciceron beach, swim out to the love arch and feel the adrenaline as you prepare yourself to take a high jump into the sea! It’s crazy, it’s fun and definitely worth doing.
43. Morne Coubaril: Either do a day tour on a catamaran or drive to this beautiful estate where you could choose from various activities, or you could do it all! The activities are: zip lining, horseback riding and an historical 18th century estate tour with coconut tasting. You could also grab lunch before or after at the estate’s restaurant.
44. Lion Zion Farm: Observe an abundance of local tropical fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers grown in togetherness with nature’s seasons and biodynamic principles (moon phase planting, natural fertiliser and pest control) in Soufriere.
45. Sea Trek Helmet Diving: Watch the lively marine life as you walk underwater hand in hand with your loved one! It’s a cooler way of experiencing the underwater world at Pigeon Island!