genmai cha vodka 14g genmai tea 1 bottle Grey Goose
• Infuse ingredients at room temperature for 24 hours.
• Strain the tea leaves and store vodka in fridge.
• Spread miso paste in a thin layer and dehydrate at 50-60°C for 10-12 hours.
• Using leftover dashi, add a jelly substance and make into a thin paste. • Spread it thinly and dehydrate at 50-60°C for 10-12 hours. Mix with salt in equal amounts. FOUR SCHEMES 45ml genmai cha vodka 20ml lemon juice
1 egg white 10ml simple syrup 15ml passionfruit purée
garnish miso powder dashi salt yukari, store bought green tea powder gold flake, optional • Fill a Birdy shaker with all ingredients, except garnish, and shake with ice.
• Strain out into a masu, a square wooden sake cup. Dot three of the corners with each of the garnishes, and place gold flake onto green tea for a luxurious touch.
• Sip the cocktail via the empty corner first, then move on to try the cocktail with a different flavour each time, thereby giving the drinker the sensation of tasting four cocktails through one drink.
Art of shaking At Mixology Salon, Nagumo balances the delicate craft of tea making with the elegant craft of cocktail, a feat that landed the cocktail bar at No. 40 on Asia 50 Best Bars 2018. Noting that our local egg whites don’t foam as well as...