ZUCCHINI BLOSSOMS STUFFED WITH COD AND PISTACHIO
• 250 grams cod (fillets without bones and skin)
• 250 grams heavy cream • 10 grams salt
• 1 egg
• 2 lemons
• 100 grams pistachios • 200 grams coconut water • 12 zucchini blossoms • Curry powder
• Divide the cod into smaller pieces and blend for 30 seconds. Add salt and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Add the egg and then the cream in a slow stream with the blender running. Immediately turn off the blender when the cod mousse has come together. Transfer the cod mousse to a piping bag and chill for an hour before use.
• Toast pistachio in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for seven minutes. Slice the lemons crosswise and grill on a dry pan until completely caramelised. Blend the pistachio smooth with the coconut water and 50 grams of juice from the grilled lemons. Press through a strainer and add salt to taste. • Stuff the zucchini blossoms with the cod mousse and steam in a bamboo steamer for six minutes. • Place a spoonful of pistachio sauce in the middle of a plate. Sprinkle the zucchini blossoms with curry powder and sea- son with salt and grated lemon peel. Arrange three blossoms at the edge of the pistachio sauce to form a triangle, tops facing inward and a centimetres distance between each.