½ cup 1 tbsp 2/3 cups 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
red wine vanilla brandy soda water honey lemon juice
Cut five vanilla pods into several pieces and put them into a bottle of brandy. Keep them at room temperature for one week to infuse.
1 cup pineapple juice 1 cup tangerine juice 1 cup watermelon juice 1 cup yellow watermelon juice
1. Mix the brandy with red wine, soda, honey and lemon juice.
2. Stir gently so not to remove bubbles from the soda.
3. Juice the fruits individually and strain it to remove the pulps.
4. Freeze the juice in ice cube tray.
5. Place the ice cubes in a tall glass. Put the red wine mix separately.
6. To serve, pour the red wine mix into the glass with ice cubes.
Cuca’s take on the classic summer cocktail is refreshing and punchy. As the tropical fruit ice cubes melts, the flavour intensify and it transforms the cocktail, from sparkling red wine into a fruity punch.