Home & Decor (Singapore)
SHAPE & SIZE
The shape and size of your dining table depends on the dimension of the room, plus the capacity that you want. Here’s a checklist to narrow down your choice.
• Give each diner at least 60cm space from each other to dine comfortably.
• Leave out at least 90cm between the wall of the room and the dining chair.
• The narrowest end of a rectangular table should be at least 90cm to seat one diner, or 120cm to seat two.
• Does your dining table double as a work table? Consider one with power cable access or a bar-height table for standing desk.
• Is your dining room part of a flexible space? Consider an expandable table or folding table and chairs.