NTT IN ACTION
NTT’s strategic framework is focused on accelerating sustainable and transformational change across the following three interconnected pillars:
• Develop new and expand on existing partnerships to scale technology solutions focused on the protection and regeneration of biodiversity and ecosystems on every continent it operates in support of a more positive future by 2025.
• Incorporate circular economy and regenerative design principles working in partnership across its operations, supply chain, and client solutions by 2026.
• Engage 50% of its employees in conservation and regenerative initiatives in their local communities in support of the UN SDGs and the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration by 2025.
• Grow its portfolio of smart solutions to support its clients and partners in decreasing 200m tons of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2026. • Establish a Sustainability Innovation Fund, review board, and mentorship program to incubate ideas and scale the impact of climate tech and sustainable solutions and in support of the UN SDGs.
• Ensure that more than 50% of its workforce will belong to one or more of the diversity categories of gender, race, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, and disability. To further reinforce this commitment, NTT will double the diversity of its executive leadership team with an emphasis on female representation by 2025.
• Provide 5 million young people and children from underprivileged areas across the world with digital access and education to reduce inequality and build critical skills and opportunities for a connected future by 2030.
• Enable and empower its employees to contribute 1 million hours of volunteering to support the initiatives forming the three interconnected pillars and in support of the UN SDGs by 2025.