Where to seek help

Young Parents (Singapore) - - The Right Start Issue -

The first per­son of con­tact should be the child’s school coun­sel­lor, who typ­i­cally has ac­cess to the reach (Re­sponse, Early in­ter­ven­tion and As­sess­ment in Com­mu­nity men­tal Health) teams led by IMH, in col­lab­o­ra­tion with the Min­istry of Ed­u­ca­tion and with So­cial Ser­vice Or­gan­i­sa­tions, says Dr Ong.


• Tin­kle Friend (for pri­mary school stu­dents) Tel: 1800-2744-788

• Sa­mar­i­tans of Sin­ga­pore Tel: 1800-221-4444 (24 hours)

• In­sti­tute of Men­tal Health’s men­tal health helpline Tel: 6389-2222

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Singapore

© PressReader. All rights reserved.