HENLEY AIR FLIGHT TRAINING (PTY) LTD
HELICOPTER AB-INITIO FLIGHT TRAINING (SACAA/1554)
Henley Air offers fully accredited SACAA approved helicopter training on piston and turbine type aircraft in either English or Afrikaans. It is the aim of Henley Air to ensure that all new pilot’s flight training experience will an enjoyable experience where personal attention by instructors ensures sound grounding in all aspects relating to helicopter flight. License courses offered are:
• PPLH (Private Helicopter Pilot License)
• CPLH (Commercial Helicopter Pilot License)
• ATPLH (Airline Transport Helicopter Pilot License)
Course ratings include: Instructor, instrument, NVG, MCC (H), mountain, night and sling ratings. All flight training is undertaken at Henley Air’s base of operations with professionally qualified instructors and can be completed on any one of the following aircraft types: Agusta, Bell, Airbus and Robinson. Two in-house DFE examiner and seven fulltime instructors are available to both internal and external students.
Henley Global Aviation training
• Air and safety office management
• Crew resource management (CRM)
• Helicopter specific CRM and DGM Training
• AMO safety management systems
• Dangerous goods management
• Safety office recurrent training.