Among others, RETF members have done the following:
• Disrupted a tender briefing session of the Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs at Bolivia Lodge;
• Stormed the offices of some black business owners who are doing business with the City of Polokwane;
• Marched and staged pickets against the Limpopo Education Department over its R2.2 billion feeding scheme contracts;
• Called on its members to target the Department of Health and Roads Agency Limpopo until they are given contracts.
• The City of Polokwane interdicted RETF members from attending its public meetings.