DRESSING • ¼ cup (60ml) extra-virgin olive oil • 1½ tbsp lemon juice • 1 clove garlic, quartered
1. Make the labne: Stir the salt into the yoghurt in a small bowl. Line a sieve with two layers of muslin; place the sieve over a deep bowl or jug. Spoon the yoghurt mixture into the sieve, gather the cloth and tie into a ball with kitchen string. Refrigerate for 24 hours or until thick, gently squeezing occasionally to encourage the liquid to drain. Discard the liquid. Roll or shape tablespoons of labne into balls.
2. Make the dressing: Place all the ingredients in a screwtop jar, season to taste; shake well. Stand for 20 minutes or refrigerate overnight. Discard the garlic before using.
3. Stir the seeds, nuts, cumin and salt in a dry medium frying pan over low heat for 5 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from the pan and leave to cool.
4. Halve or thickly slice some of the larger tomatoes; place all tomatoes in a large bowl. Slice the cheeks from olives close to the pits; discard the pits. Add the olives to the bowl with the onion, watercress, coriander and half the dressing; toss gently to combine. Season to taste.
5. Serve the tomato salad topped withROthAeSlTabPnOeRaKndWITH seed mixturAe;PdRrIiCzOzlTe,wFiEthTAthAeND PISTACHIO STUFFING remaining dressing.