TOMATO AND CORIANDER SALSA
• 200g grape tomatoes, halved • 1 small red onion (100g),
chopped finely • 2 tbsp fresh micro coriander
1. Boil, steam or microwave the rice until tender; drain.
2. Combine the tandoori paste, yoghurt and lemon juice in a large bowl; add the lamb and turn to coat in the mixture. Season.
3. Cook the lamb on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for 4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked as desired. Cover; stand for 5 minutes.
4. To make the salsa: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
5. Serve the lamb with the rice and the salsa.