Eastern Cape Alexandria Free State Bethlehem Farms Sold Gauteng Johannesburg KwaZuluNatal Dundee
Warren Nicholas lists recent farm sales as recorded by the National Deeds Office. Please note that each transaction is unique and the price may not reflect the agricultural value of the farm. Email Warren Nicholas at farmer[email protected]ton.co.za. Subject l
• Ais (81ha) sold by Little Swift Investments 79 to St Andrews Park for R925 000.
• Lenham (1 330ha) sold by Modesto Farming to national government for R10 million.
• Two farms, including De Stillefontein (totalling 941ha), sold by Gideon Keevy to Chris Greeff Trust for R2,8 million.
• Milverton (5ha portion) sold by Stellenhof Trust to Sweetjar for R140 million. • Commando Kraal Estate (20ha) sold by Everbond Waterproofing to Key Strategy Trade for R285 000. • Two farms, including Three Sisters (totalling 238ha), sold by Gemini Trust to Milan Trust for R10,5 million.
• Hope Valley (4ha portion) sold by Willem Diederik Basson Trust to Kruger Partners for R880 000.
• Salomosrus (156ha) sold by WCE Trust to Ach Farming for R6,2 million.
• Two farms, including Rivierlangs (totalling 68ha), sold by Hugo Trust to Rivierlangs Trust for R4 million.
• Goedgegund (56ha) sold by Cloete Trust to Lylawave for R460 000.
• Belmont (191ha) sold by Botha Brothers Trust to Barry Newton for R1,2 million.
• Two farms, including Ter Aarde (totalling 892ha), sold by Van Wyk Partners to Die Hattingh Trust for R5,6 million.
• Kalkpan (257ha) sold by Kalkpan 308 Trust to unnamed seller for R13 million. • Yzervarkfontein (21ha) sold by Shongwe Partners to Tillado Investments for R1,4 million.
• Zesfontein (11ha) sold by Marcus Kneen to No Flip Side for R6 million. • Alewynspoort (44ha) sold by Harcourt Properties 27 to Green Pearl Property for R6,5 million. • Doornfontein (84ha) sold by Industrial Zone to Eskom Holdings for R5,1 million.
• Tiegerpoort (6ha portion) sold by JPB Trust to Busisiwe Sethole for R5 million. • Elandshoek (12ha) sold by Gerhardus van den Berg to Christiaan Burger for R745 000.
• Leeuwfontein (43ha) sold by Solar Spectrum Trading 400 to City of Tshwane Local Council for R24,5 million. • Kromdraai (9ha portion) sold by Talent Emporium Vitality Care Services to Pops Eggs for R1,6 million. • Rietfontein (8ha portion) sold by Julien Vandenberghe to Pieter Nel for R2,5 million. • Jakhalsfontein (29ha) sold by Martha Coetzee to Jabulani Fakude for R1,2 million.
• Witfontein (76ha) sold by Wilken Partners to Pretorius Partners for R1,8 million. • Bronkhorstfontein (9ha portion) sold by Labour Secretaries to Chiefton Property for R100 000. • Koedoesfontein (34ha) sold by Olifantrus to Isak Mare for R1,9 million. • Blesbokfontein (70ha) sold by Johannes Schmidt to Mare Nienaber for R2,2 million. • Elandsfontein (6ha portion) sold by Cornelia van Gent to Bakone Trust for R500 000. • Buffelshoek (185ha) sold by Henk Pretorius Trust to Mark Sullivan Trust for R4 million. • Elandskraal (33ha) sold by Harms Partners to P Voigts Investments for R1,6 million.
• Beginsel (61ha) sold by Beginsel Trust to Candida Immelman for R1,4 million.
• Nietgedocht (6ha portion) sold by Peter Ashworth to Paul Wiggill for R510 000.
• Comptons Dale (40ha) sold by Mahomed Bux to Buxsons Trust for R400 000.
• Ennersdale (107ha) sold by Benedicte Arde to Anzu Farming for R7 million. • Farm 9043 (816ha) sold by Eustace Estates Trust to New Adventure Farm for R6,2 million.
• Kromelleboog (141ha) sold by Els Partners to Zwane Partners for R2,2 million.
• Three farms, including Barrow (totalling 1 341ha), sold by Luigi Zanna to DJ Reality for R20,9 million.
• Two farms, including Akkervlyt (totalling 2 862ha), sold by Arbor Trucking to Nyati Holdings for R10 million.
• Buffelsfontein (43ha) sold by Hecha to Hleketani Constructions for R1,6 million.
• Rietvally (214ha) sold by Hennie Fouché Trust to Hanfra Farming for R6,3 million.
• Buiskop (4ha portion) sold by Lavender Partners to Louis Robbertse for R780 000.
• Welgevonden (370ha) sold by Joan Lamb to Haakdoringdraai Properties for R6,5 million. • Happyland (1 000ha) sold by Lead Wood Development to Christiaan Vandereydt for R1,1 million.
• Beaufort (86ha) sold by Coetzee Partners to Mutavhatsindi Partners for R1 million.
• Taganashoek (21ha) sold by Rodev Chickens to Tagana Farm for R2 million.
• Guernsey (21ha) sold by LM Trust to Evelyn Muller for R3,3 million.
• Standershoop (117ha) sold by Sarel van der Walt to Jan van Zyl for R1,1 million. • Goedehoop (205ha) sold by Van der Vyver Partners to Paulus Hancke for R4 million. • Two farms, including Knapdaar (totalling
1 246ha), sold by Jacobus Oosthuizen to Koffiebank Properties for R40 million.
• Appeldoorn (92ha) sold by Ockert Doyer to John de Jager for R1,1 million.
• Loskop Suid (168ha) sold by Mandevu’s Tribal Adventures to Kirmar Veldman for R4,3 million. • Mapochsgronde (98ha) sold by Afroscope Projects to TB Projects for R850 000. • Loskop Noord (41ha) sold by Masemola Partners to Jamitrim for R530 000. • Naauwpoort (5ha portion) sold by C&C Olie Verspreiders to Mooncloud 31 for R12 million.
• Hermansburg (5ha portion) sold by Malcolm Mason to Hermansburg 450 for R500 000.
• Maggiesdal (3ha portion) sold by Edward Davey to Ibandla Lamaweseli NPC for R950 000.
• Potloodspruit (21ha) sold by Ockert Weideman to Johannes Bezuidenhout for R1,3 million.
• Uitkomst (87ha) sold by Lenie Olivier Trust to Robert Parke for R1,5 million. • Weltevreden (12ha) sold by Cassell Partners to Amber Mountain Investment 142 for R620 000.
• Elandshoek (86ha) sold by Johannes Koch to Jens Demmler for R1,4 million.
Northern Cape Calvinia
• Isaacs Kraal (407ha) sold by Floris Brand to Pierre Russouw for R360 000.
• Five farms, including Lospers Plaats (totalling 13 366ha), sold by Maria Burden to Hendrik Burden for R6 million.
• Droogfoots Fontein (6 424ha) sold by Nicolaas van Gass to Ockert Conradie for R1,2 million.
• Dam (2 238ha) sold by Johan Hauptfleisch to national government for R5,8 million.
• Farm 55 (926ha) sold by Jacobus Horn to Anouk Trust for R1,2 million.
• Three farms, including Wanebaai (totalling 3 123ha), sold by Friedshelf 846 to Wintershoek Private Game Reserve for R21 million.
• Seduall (43ha) sold by unnamed seller to Ontibetse Mochware for R150 000.
• Mauritius Gat (329ha) sold by Blesfontein Trust to Keith Skinner for R920 000. • Two farms, including Steenkamp’s Hoek (totalling 1 791ha), sold by Barend Lambrechts to Lambrechts Trust for R1,6 million.
North West Bloemhof
• Mimosa (22ha) sold by Dirk & Marianne Fourie Trust to Dirk Fourie for R200 000.
• Zoutpan of Kopje Zyn Pan (102ha) sold by Nicolaas Bouwer to Mathys Grobbelaar for R1,2 million.
• Wildebeestlaagte (370ha) sold by JA Pretorius Trust to Vatvoor Trust for R3,1 million. • Hoogekraal (8ha plot) sold by Stormwind Trust to Hermanus Gebhardt for R850 000.
• Klipfontein (249ha) sold by JJH Harmse Farming to Jeraszebo Farming for R3,6 million.
• Commissiesdrift (120ha) sold by Coetzer Trust to Relebogile Consulting for R2,8 million.
• Mooihoek (23ha) sold by Willem Bezuidenhout to De Jager Partners for R1,3 million. • Buffelshoek (3ha portion) sold by Paul van Niekerk to Van Rooi Partners for R1,1 million. • Remhoogte (48ha) sold by Johannes Neethling to Dormehl & Associates for R4 million.
• Bultfontein (98ha) sold by Tsietsi Lechaba to Merafe Ferrochrome & Mining for R3 million. • Krokodildrift (9ha portion) sold by Megs Carriers to Brian Bonner for R2 million. • Kraalhoek (7ha portion) sold by Barnard Partners to
JH & M Harding Trust for R400 000.
• Zwaarverdiend (43ha) sold by Henro Trust to Anneri Solutions for R600 000.
Western Cape Calitzdorp
• Welgerust (323ha) sold by Nicolaas Fourie to Fanie Zaayman Trust for R746 000. • Huis Rivier (74ha) sold by Kirstie Nel to Tolherberg for R685 000.
• Cedarsig (41ha) sold by Wilgerweg Trust to Ysterfontein Trust for R7 million.
• Farm 1227 (48ha) sold by Neels Smit Trust to Vividzeal Trust for R600 000.
• Farm 218 (342ha) sold by Van Zyl Partners to Nagenoeg Farming for R8,9 million.
• Nieuwe Drift (5ha portion) sold by Schoeman Partners to Sipreslaan Trust for R250 000.
• Farm 736 (192ha) sold by Mun Drakenstein to Distell for R10,5 million. • Joostenberg Vlakte (3ha portion) sold by Pro Pup to Jumani Trust for R6,3 million. • Bly (18ha) sold by Goedgenoeg Trust to Cecilia Farming for R15 million. • Joostenbergs Vlakte (7ha portion) sold by Chair Craft Farming to Gavin Wurz for R5,3 million.
• Two farms, including Wegwyzers Rivier (totalling 287ha), sold by Stilbaai Howard Farms to Katlou Farming for R8,5 million.