Farmer's Weekly (South Africa)
• Reserve (20ha) sold by Carina Pretorius to Mhlanga Family Trust for R1,5 million.
• Knolle Bank (21ha) sold by Ice White Investments to Fat Cattle for R2 million. • Eros (7ha) sold by Partly Cloudy Properties to Ellis Desmond for R1 million.
• Orange (31ha) sold by Kingsley Forsyth to Trewirgie Timber for R1 million.
• New Boschfontein (25ha) sold by Gregory Williams to Sompisi Family Trust for R7 million.
• Otto’s Bluff (30ha) sold by Ashmole Family Trust Trustees to Chirnside Contractors for R3,5 million. • Beaulieu Estate (7ha) sold by Masonga Contractors to Sokhela Partners for R1,5 million.
• Upper Hill (14ha) sold by Weidlich Partners to Brightness Mbele for R700 000. • Grassmere (2ha) sold by Queeneth Madikiza J and
Vi Joubert Family Trust for R2 million.
• Wostijn (1,5ha) sold by Jens Jacobsen to Seedz Horticulture for R3 million. • Dartington (187ha) sold by Colin Emanuel to The Noel Otto Family Trust for R20 million. • Inhluzani (842ha) sold by Streamline Timber Farming to Socrabex for R6,5 million.
• Gaatwel (183ha) sold by unnamed seller to Echo-Deals 173 for R400 000. • Zaailaagte (22ha) sold by Van Zyl Partners to Desteen Trust for R3 million.