Farmer's Weekly (South Africa)
• Hartebeestkuil (343ha) sold by Nare Breeding Projects to Triple J Holdings for R8 million.
• Welgevonden (12ha) sold by Welgeluk Enterprises to
Safari Ostrich Show Farm for R2 million.
• De Dam (2ha) sold by Strydom Partners to Jaco Meyer for R200 000.
• Simonsvlei (12ha) sold by Tokoza Roses to Attribyte for R21 million.
• Joostenbergsvlakte (114ha) and Joostenbergskloof (36ha) sold by Jangen Air Investments to
Cape Winelands Airport for R42 million. • Watervliet A (42ha) sold by
Pearl Valley Investments to
Avron Karan for R35 million.
• Rietfontein (516ha) sold by EH Brand Family Trust to WM Family Trust for R2 million.
• Langberg (93ha) sold by Merkaba to Achtervlei Trust for R9 million.
• Farm 500 (159ha) sold by Nel Partners to Blombos Holdings for R2 million. • Kransfontein (79ha) sold by Slanghoek Farm Trust to
De Plott Trust for R2 million. • Grootebosch (222ha) sold by Bosfontein Trust to AFSA Trust for R1 million.
• Melkboom (46ha) sold by
COC Farming 10 to JH Le Roux Family Trust for R7 million.
• Vredendal (7ha) sold by Alcor Boerdery Trust to Arendshof DJ van Zyl Boerdery for R1,5 million.
• Driefontein Konsol (1,3ha) sold by Cecil le Roux to Jaco Le Roux Family Trust for R1 million.