DON’T MISS THIS
• Maropeng, the visitor centre for the Cradle of Humankind. Also check out the new park here – a stone circle with giant granite ‘tools’.
• Stargazing evenings (telescopes supplied, plus dinner) at The Maropeng Hotel. Dates on Webtickets.co.za.
• The Sterkfontein Caves and the Wonder Cave at Kromdraai.
• Cycling the new 31km Cradle Loop (suitable for all bikes). Avianto and Cradle Moon also have MTB trails.
• Fun in the sun at GOG Lifestyle Park (15m-high slip-and-slide, obstacle course, zipline, pedal karts, highest climbing wall in Africa…)
• Gilroy’s, one of the oldest craft brewers in the country, and The Lazy Lizard, the new kid on the block.
• The country market at Ngwenya Glass Village on the first Sunday of the month.