Bitou Valley Bush Camp designed by people, inspired by nature
Set in the heart of the Bitou Valley, near Plettenberg Bay, this biomimicry designed mobile camp offers a uniquely natural experience.
At this family getaway, all you need to do is relax and immerse yourself in the natural environment. This experience is enhanced by your accommodation in a luxury tent, sheltered amid an ancient forest.
Our locally sourced food is prepared and served alongside a meandering river. Enjoy a guided walk, paddle, cycle or birding adventure, or simply relax and recharge your soul in this beautiful corner of South Africa.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE INCLUDED IN THE RATE*
Two healthy home-cooked meals per day
• A guided canoe trip on the river • A guided coastal nature walk • A guided experience in the indigenous Knysna Forest in our concession area of the Garden Route National Park
• The camp has its own mountain bikes and kayaks for your use
• A bird hide is situated near the camp, perfect for sundowners and photography
The following optional extras are not included in the price, but a low-cost shuttle service is available.
• Outing to Plettenberg Bay and its beaches
• Keurbooms River ferry
• Surf and SUP lessons
• Bungee jumping off the Bloukrans Bridge
R1 980 per person per night sharing, including dinner and breakfast. Kids under 10 pay half-price; single supplement costs 30 % extra. Early booking is recommended as this is an intimate camp.
*A minimum three-night stay is required.