‘What pa­per­work do I need if I want to sell my car?’

Good Housekeeping (South Africa) - - YOUR LIFE -


This fi­nance prod­uct gives you the op­por­tu­nity to drive a new Jaguar or Land Rover every three or four years. Choose a car, the pe­riod of use, dis­tance (km) and de­posit. At the end of the term you can ei­ther re­new, re­tain or re­turn. For more info visit or Ac­cord­ing to Gumtree Au­to­mo­tive’s Jeff Os­borne, if the car is paid off you will need a reg­is­tra­tion cer­tifi­cate and a let­ter from the bank or fi­nan­cial in­sti­tu­tion stat­ing that there are no out­stand­ing pay­ments, plus proof of own­er­ship. A No­ti­fi­ca­tion of Change of Own­er­ship (yel­low form) must be sub­mit­ted to the Depart­ment of Trans­port. (A road­wor­thy cer­tifi­cate is re­quired for this.)

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from South Africa

© PressReader. All rights reserved.