My top tips
• Don’t give carbs any headspace. If you do this you’ve already lost the battle!
• Make sure you supply your own needs at social gatherings to avoid giving in to food you’ll regret eating.
• There are delicious lowcarb alternatives for just about everything under the sun and people tend to enjoy those dishes more than the high-carb versions.
• You have to change your mindset. This is not a quick fix or a diet… it’s a change for life. If you keep the back door open you are not ready for this lifestyle. This requires complete commitment.
• People are always searching for the elixir for longevity. They pay a small fortune for pills, lotions, injections and treatments, to no avail. This is it: just eat real food. It doesn’t get any simpler than this, yet people hesitate.