GARLIC & SALAMI STUFFED MUSHROOMS
• 3 tbsp ghee • 3 garlic cloves, crushed • 5g fresh parsley, chopped • 4 large brown mushrooms • 1 egg • 70g Gruyère cheese, grated • Himalayan salt and black pepper • 40g sliced salami • micro herbs, to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C. Place the ghee, garlic and parsley in a small pot, let the ghee melt and cook the mixture for 2 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat.
2. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms. Brush the ghee and garlic mixture onto the mushrooms. Crack the egg into a bowl, add the cheese and season well.
3. Press a few slices of salami into each mushroom. Top the mushrooms with some of the cheese mixture and any remaining ghee sauce.
4. Place the mushrooms on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until they have softened. 5. To serve: Serve the mushrooms hot garnished with micro herbs.