Un­happy with your 2018 ma­tric re­sults? Jackie Car­roll, chief ex­ec­u­tive and co-founder of Me­dia Works an Adult Ed­u­ca­tion and Train­ing provider, ex­plains what to do

Sunday Tribune - - METRO - IF YOU are un­happy with the marks you’ve at­tained, you can apply for a re­mark if you think that you did bet­ter than what your fi­nal re­sults in­di­cate. You should ide­ally do this as soon as pos­si­ble. You could also reg­is­ter for sup­ple­men­tary ex­ams and take


Newspapers in English

Newspapers from South Africa

© PressReader. All rights reserved.