Marmalade, horseradish & rosemary glazed ham
Orange marmalade, mustard, horseradish and rosemary make the perfect festive roast.
1 (2.3kg to 2.7kg) cooked, smoked bone-in ham 3 cups water
⅓ cup orange marmalade
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, Fresh rosemary sprigs and orange wedges to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 162°C.
2. Score ham in a diamond pa ern.
3. Place ham, cut side down, on a flat rack in a roasting pan.
4. Pour water into roasting pan.
5. Tent ham with foil.
6. Roast for 1 hour.
7. For glaze, combine marmalade, brown sugar, mustard, horseradish, and chopped or dried rosemary in a small saucepan.
8. Cook and stir over medium heat until melted.
9. Set aside.
10. Brush ham with the glaze and roast uncovered for 60 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 15 minutes.
11. Let ham cool before carving and garnishing with rosemary and wedges.