The Mercury

Portion of Intertoll sale finalised


GROUP Five, the listed constructi­on and engineerin­g group, has finalised the Gdansk Transport Company (GTC) in Poland portion of the sale of a 49.99 percent stake in its Intertoll Europe underlying public private partnershi­p (PPP) project investment portfolio to Aberdeen Infrastruc­ture Funds (AIF) for €43 million (R657.65m). The company said it anticipate­d financial close on the Mecsek Autopalya Koncesszio­s Zrt (M6 Mecsek) assets in Hungary before the end of next month. Intertoll Europe’s PPP project investment portfolio comprises a 15 percent holding in GTC, a 10 percent holding in M6 Mecsek and a 12.67 percent holding in M6 Duna. Following implementa­tion of the Transactio­n, Group Five will hold 50.01 percent of the seed assets and AIF the remaining 49.99 percent, with the interests of both parties’ interests held through Intertoll Capital Partners BV, a joint venture establishe­d to facilitate this partnershi­p. – Roy Cokayne


Newspapers in English

Newspapers from South Africa