SEEN here are riders in last year’s Ramasgate, billed as “Africa’s hardest one day enduro”. SA’s top crosscountry riders will again converge at Chertsey farm near Matatiele for this year’s edition on November 9-10. More on wforacing.co.za.
• September 1: The Vintage Wheels club invites all V Dubb owners to join them at a fundraiser for local charities at the Dunning Country House in Howick. There will be live music, a fun run and walk as well as food stalls. The VW cars will be on display from 11 am.
• September 8: Motorcycle display at the Vintage Sports Car Cub on 120 Oribi Road, starting at 11.30 am.
• September 16: Red Bull Box Cart Race in Sandton. More info on redbullboxcartrace.com.
• October 17: KZN Racing Cross Country at Boston. More info on www.kznracing.co.za.
• October 27: Natal Motorcycle and Car Cub hosts Reach for a Dream children at a regional rally with Motorsport South Africa and Womza racers. See page 4 for details.
• November 24-25: World Rallycross of South Africa at Killarney Raceway in Cape Town.