Jaci's Lodges is the epitome of eco-friendly luxury safaris in South Africa's Big-5 Madikwe Game Reserve. Jaci's promises an authentic, friendly and welcoming safari experience for eco-conscious guests.
Jaci's Lodges takes its commitment to sustainable tourism to heart. Aside from the Jaci's staff trust, which empowers staff with shareholding in the business, Jaci's is involved in a number of conservation and eco-friendly community projects. These include:
• Nature and wildlife conservation (including rhino anti-poaching)
• Community support & upliftment projects
• Use of non-toxic cleaning products and amenities
• Waste reduction (bulk amenities instead of individual packaging)
• Waste recycling (community operated Collect-a-Can project)
• Community employment (staff and delivery of firewood)
• Water Conservation (grey water recycling and towel / linen re-use).
Jaci's Lodges is an ideal destination for honeymoons, intimate weddings, amateur and professional photographers, birding safaris, family getaways and that much needed bush escape!
For more information connect with Jaci's Lodges via the links below.