Howick Bowling Club
The winners of the Scottish Leader Drawn Trips were Geoff Mackrory, Ray Bester and Buzzy Basson.
In second place were Gordon Turner, Trish Taylor and Mike Hayler, with Jean Hayler, Cindy Bro and Peter Freer finishing third.
We would like to thank Scottish Leader for their steadfastness in sponsorship, the members greatly appreciate your commitment.
The club has introduced the much internationally acclaimed B20 cricket bowls.
The ‘cricket’ concept is designed in a manner to enhance bowling skills whilst being extremely zealous on how many runs or wickets your team make and take! It’s seriously enjoyable. Speak to our coordinator Cindy Bro about it.
Please note: the annual general meeting will take place at 10am on Saturday, September 17 at the club.
Coaching takes place on Mondays from 2pm to 3.30pm. Speak to our registered coaches, Allan Dakers at 078 445 5417 and Lester Ballantine at 083 206 5447. New bowlers are most welcome.
• Monday - coaching from 2pm to 3.30pm on a nominated green and rinks.
• Tuesday - tabs in for play at 1.30pm.
• Wednesday - A and B greens closed.
• Thursday - tabs in for play at 1.30pm.
• Friday - Midlands Auto Sales Pro Ten at 8.30am.
• Saturday – NIBA League round eight. Men and women’s teams.
• Sunday - social bowls at 9am.