SIX PRINCIPLES OF BIOPHILIC DESIGN
1. Connect humans with nature to improve their wellbeing.
2. Bring characteristics of the natural world, such as water, greenery and natural light, into built spaces.
3. Use natural materials such as wood (with visible grain) and stone.
4. Evoke nature by using botanical shapes and forms, and avoiding straight lines.
5. Establish visual relationships that enable spaces to be stimulating and energising, but also calming and restoring. 6. Blur the line between indoor and outside spaces.