Get a fab 25% discount on Lula Fox make-up Make glamour your mission
all Lula Fox make-up
Do you know what goes into your make-up? As long as our powders and potions do the trick, we don’t usually bat an eyelid when it comes to their contents. Well, Lula Fox is speaking up, making us rethink about what we put on our skin.
The SA brand was set up in 2016, when its founders were unable to track down locally made cosmetics that were healthy and ethical. After much research and testing, they perfected the formulas, and coined the term ‘ecolux’ to define them. ‘Eco’ represents how the oerings are natural, non-toxic, and not tested on animals; and ‘lux’ conveys they're in the same league as those of major brands. The natural cosmetics have at least 70% certified-organic extracts, oils, butters and botanicals; while the remaining 30% is made up of essential oils and mineral pigments. The pro make-up is even ideal for use on models at photo shoots, as it doesn’t reflect the camera’s flash.
Start the journey to clean beauty with Lula Fox’s Natural Cheek Tints (R350 each), which are vegan-friendly, and can also be swiped on lips; hydrating, long-lasting Liquid Mineral Foundation (R550 for 30ml); and richly pigmented Luxury Glosses (R320 each), made with coconut oil for soft, kissable lips. Shop these and other items at lulafox. life, and get 25% o of your purchase.