These proof of ad­dress doc­u­ments may not be older than three months

YOU (South Africa) - - LIFESTYLE -

▶ A mu­nic­i­pal rates ac­count. ▶ Of­fi­cial cor­re­spon­dence from a body cor­po­rate or board of trustees if you live in a com­plex or flat. ▶ Your salary slip. ▶ An ac­count or state­ment from a com­pany con­tracted to pro­vide ser­vices at your prop­erty and that reg­u­larly sends ac­counts, such as gar­den or se­cu­rity ser­vices. ▶ A Telkom land­line ac­count. ▶ A cell­phone ac­count from a provider such as Vo­da­com or Cell C. ▶ A cloth­ing ac­count state­ment from re­tail­ers such as Wool­worths or Edgars. ▶ If you’re a stu­dent, any of­fi­cial cor­re­spon­dence sent to your home ad­dress from the ter­tiary in­sti­tu­tion where you’re reg­is­tered will do.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from South Africa

© PressReader. All rights reserved.