Mini egg muffins
1 onion, chopped ½ red pepper, chopped 2 tablespoons olive oil 4 slices ham (or any leftover cold meat), chopped 5 eggs 1 cup cream 1 cup grated cheddar 1 pinch ground nutmeg salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with silicone or paper muffin liners.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and red pepper and fry until lightly browned. Remove from saucepan, let cool then add ham or leftovers.
3. Place a little grated cheese in each muffin case, then spoon a little of the ham & veg mixture into each hole.
4. Whisk together the eggs, cream and seasoning and divide between the muffin cups.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and puffed out. Let cool before serving.