Daily Mirror (Sri Lanka)

‘Pandora Papers’- Nadesan says he and his wife are innocent



KAWUMKING -We don’t expect you to say that you are innocent. it’s something you would obviously say. Maybe around 70% of the population would believe this, but the rest of the 30% aren’t fools, and are in fact laughing at you!

ANIL FERNANDO - He should explain how he acquired 160 m $ in assets.

NEIL - Let a commission be appointed. In this corruption rampant country, let there be a solid, uncontrove­rsial, honest and profession­al ethical background, so that a report when procuded will be acceptable to the society.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Sri Lanka