Bajowoo x 6
MM: What is 99%is- all about?
B: It’s about the fact that to me, there is 1% of culture that doesn’t “fit in” anywhere. I believe that it is that 1% that ties together and completes the other 99%is-.
MM: Do you wear any design other than your own?
B: I like vintage and wear a lot of it.
MM: Which cities in Europe do you enjoy the most? B: London and Paris.
MM: Which city do you enjoy the least?
B: There isn’t one that comes to mind. MM: Best spot for a piercing?
B: I don’t have any piercings myself so I wouldn’t know! MM: Are you punk?
B: Of course. I cannot make music but I am punk in my own way.