Qatar First Bank sells 20 percent stake in Memorial Health Group

Dünya Executive - - OVERVIEW -

Qatar First Bank sold ts 20 percent stake n Turkey’s Memor al Health Group to major ty shareholde­r Turgut Ayd and his family,

Memor al said in a statement on July 27. Ayd n and h s fam ly now own 80 percent of the shares n the group, t sa d, add ng that the other 20 percent share belongs to U.K.-based Argus

Cap tal. The shares will be transferre­d after the deals approved by Turkey’s compet t on authority, it said.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Turkey

© PressReader. All rights reserved.