PHOTO OF THE MONTH:
MOST READ STORIES
1. Gordon Ramsay to host October event at Bread Street Kitchen
2. Here are the best new restaurant concepts in Dubai
3. Alp’fest to return to Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
4. Prince Khaled calls dairy ‘the root of all evil’
5. McGettigan’s at Dubai International Airport temporarily closed
6. Last Bite: Mauro Maccioni
DID YOU KNOW?
November will see two European chefs flying in to the Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara to showcase their skills with events of entertainment and education.
Italian chef Manalo Masconi, known for acrobatic style of pizza making, will host
The Great Taste and Toss on November 1. Using fresh ingredients, the chef will prepare authentic Italian pizza while entertaining with his dance performances and jokes to keep the evening light and fun.
Following this, as the resort celebrates the Thai festival of lights, Peter Lloyd, owner and head chef of Sticky Mango in the UK, will be bringing his signature dishes to the menu of Mekong from November 12 to November 24.
Fun was had by all at the Hotelier Awards 2018